Glover & Howe are currently seeking applicants for the job roles below;
Office Assistant Job Purpose: Suitable for recent school or college leaver to help with our Amateur, Semi-Pro Photographer Insurance.
Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists with director duties and corresponds with clients, customers, and vendors.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Handling a book of Business by calling and ensuring clients are renewing their policies.
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system
- Organising Post
- Watering plants
- Drink making.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: National Minimum Wage for first year.