Why choose Glover & Howe for your photographic equipment Insurance?
We offer cover for…
- Experience in photography insurance for over 40 years
- Type of cover – ‘Full replacement’ (New for Old )
- Theft from unattended vehicles
- Association Discounts available
- No claims discount accepted
- Amateur Photographers
- Professional & Semi Professional Photographers
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Re-shoot cover
- In house claims team
- Worldwide cover
Cover is available whether working from home, in a studio, or within the specified territorial limits. Types of equipment we cover – Any make or type of photography or Associated Equipment specified and owned by you – including Laptops, Computers, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Binoculars, Projectors, iPads etc.
You can also see what some of our current clients have to say; View Testimonials & we also have some advice on Why you should choose Glover & Howe for your Photographic Insurance.
Semi Professional or Professional Policy
Whether you’re earning an income full time or part time from Photography, this policy can cover your equipment all risk with the option to add Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Employers Liability and many more covers available upon request.
- Worldwide cover up to 20 days per trip automatically included with extensions available
- *Theft from unattended vehicle between 6am to 10pm (different excess applies)
- 10% excess of any agreed claim, subject to a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £250*
Amateur Photographers & Amateur Astronomers Insurance
An ideal annual policy for the enthusiastic photographer. Why our policy:
- ‘All Risks’ cover in the home and away
- New for old replacement cover
- Automatic Worldwide cover for up to 60 days per trip (no limit of trips) with the option to extend.
- Unattended Vehicle Cover included – subject to policy condition
- And the standard cover can start from as little as £20 per year.
- 10% excess of any agreed claim, subject to a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £150.
If you need any assistance or have any further queries please call us on 01206 814500
We can also insure Drones for Semi-Professional Photographers! See here
Have you also seen our USEFUL LINKS page?