Why choose Glover & Howe for your photographic equipment Insurance?
Very prompt, efficient, helpful and friendly service – couldn’t be better. I’ve been with Glover & Howe for many years and would recommend to anyone. – M.C – 11/2018
We offer cover for…
Cover is available whether working from home, in a studio, or within the specified territorial limits. Types of equipment we cover – Any make or type of photography or Associated Equipment specified and owned by you – including Laptops, Computers, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Binoculars, Projectors, iPads etc.
- Experience in photography insurance for over 40 years
- Type of cover – ‘Full replacement’
- Theft from unattended vehicles
- Association Discounts available
- No claims discount accepted
- Amateur Photographers
- Professional & Semi Professional Photographers
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Re-shoot cover
- In house claims team
- Worldwide cover
Semi Professional or Professional Policy
Whether you’re earning an income full time or part time from Photography, this policy can cover your equipment all risk with the option to add Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Employers Liability and many more covers available upon request.
- Worldwide cover up to 20 days per trip automatically included with extensions available
- *Theft from unattended vehicle between 6am to 10pm (different excess applies)
- 10% excess of any agreed claim, subject to a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £250*
Amateur Photographers & Amateur Astronomers Insurance
Cover starting from just £4.00 per month!
An ideal annual policy for the enthusiastic photographer. Why our policy:
- ‘All Risks’ cover in the home and away
- Automatic Worldwide cover for up to 60 days per trip (no limit of trips) with the option to extend.
- Unattended Vehicle Cover included – subject to policy condition
- And the standard cover can start from as little as £25 per year.
- 10% excess of any agreed claim, subject to a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £150.
You can also see what some of our current clients have to say; View Testimonials
We also have some advice on Why you should choose Glover & Howe for your Photographic Insurance.