Specialist Photographer Insurance for the Amateur Photographer.

We offer cover for…

Cover is available whether working from home, in a studio, or within the specified territorial limits. Types of equipment we cover – Any make or type of photography or Associated Equipment specified and owned by you – including Laptops, Computers, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Binoculars, Projectors, iPads etc.

  • Experience in photography insurance for over 40 years
  • Type of cover – ‘Full replacement’
  • Theft from unattended vehicles
  • Association Discounts available
  • No claims discount accepted
  • In house claims team
  • Worldwide cover

Cover starting from just £4.00 per month or just £25.00 a year!

An ideal annual policy for the enthusiastic photographer. Why our policy:

  • ‘All Risks’ cover in the home and away
  • Automatic Worldwide cover for up to 60 days per trip (no limit of trips) with the option to extend.
  • Unattended Vehicle Cover included – subject to policy condition
  • And the standard cover can start from as little as £25 per year.
  • 10% excess of any agreed claim, subject to a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £150.

Glover and Howe Amateur Summary                 View basics of Cover                 Get a quote